Ordering a card is very simple. You need to:
- 1. Print and complete an order form.
- 2. Post the form to us together with payment.
We provide two ways of printing an order form. These alternative methods are explained in detail in the section below.
You can either print a PDF order form or print a web based order form. It makes no difference which way you choose but we think that the PDF forms are simpler to use. Both methods are explained step by step below:
This is the simplest method and is preferred by us.
- 1. Print a PDF form and fill it in by hand.
To use this method you will need Abode Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Acrobat Reader is probably already installed on your computer, it comes as standard with recent versions of Internet Explorer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader then it can be downloaded for free by following the link on our LINKS page.
|Click on the ORDER FORM button
||Click PRINT ICON on the Acrobat toolbar
||A blank form should now print
||Fill in the form by hand
- 2. Use our old web based order method.
This is useful if a card doesn't have a PDF form available or if you do not have Acrobat Reader.
|Click on OLD ORDER METHOD on cards or details page
||Read terms and, if you accept, click CONTINUE
||Fill in the details you want for you card and click CONTINUE
||Click OK to print the form
||You should now have a form with all details filled in
||Attach photo and sign
Whichever method you used to get the form, it will have your unique order number printed at the top. (8 digits for PDF). You should make a note of your order number and use it in all correspondance (it can also be used for our online order tracker on the HOME and CONTACT pages).
- Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE. If you accept these terms then sign to signify this in the space provided on the order form.
- Next step is to include payment. The menu bar at the top of this page contains a link to the PRICE+PAYMENT information page where there are detailed instructions about payment.
- If you have paid by credit / debit card please write your 10 digit transaction ID number in the 'transaction ID' section of the form (the transaction ID number is not the same as your credit/debit card number.. You get a transaction ID number after completing payment on THIS PAGE). We need this to match your payment with your form.
- When you have included payment send your completed form and payment to: Phatism LTD, PO Box 1072, Liverpool, L69 3PY (or to our Norfolk Street address which you will find on the forms).
- Now you just wait for the card to arrive. This should be in under 4 days for the UK. Check out the POSTAGE page for more information on delivery times.